If you are unsure of any of the information instructed in this document, please call us on: 01924 245040
- If you have paid by card then we will automatically release a collection document/proof of payment to you. Please check your emails including your Junk Folder.
- If you have paid by Bank Transfer you must wait for us to manually check the payment has cleared between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. We'll then issue the proof of payment document to your email.
- Once you have your remittance you must contact the person(s) highlighted on the document emailed to you.
- Once the contact has confirmed you're able to collect, you may then make your own arrangements to pick up your goods. Covid-19 restrictions are still in place so you must comply with social distancing measures.
- When you have confirmed your collection time with the vendor be sure to take a copy of your collection note with you when collecting. A paper printed copy is preferred, however you can present a copy on your mobile device if you're unable to print.
- Collections from our premises at Ripley House are only available from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. Please be aware social distancing measures are still in place.
Collection Note - DON'T FORGET ME!
- If someone is collecting on your behalf, they must have your remittance document with them, regardless of whether they are a courier or associate.
- Goods WILL NOT be released to anyone without the appropriate paperwork.
- Shipping is only available from our premises in Wakefield, however you will need to pay for the goods before we can provide you with a separate quote.
- Vendor's may or may not provide shipping. This is at their discretion so it is recommended you arrange your own collections. Please refer to the sale information of the auction for further details.
- If you are arranging your own courier, you must still arrange the collection with the vendor before doing so to avoid complications.
- All assets must be paid for in full before any shipping quote is provided.
All items sold at auction must be collected within the designated time frame stated on your collection note. All assets remaining after this time may incur storage charges or alternatively will be resold or destroyed. Refunds will not be given if you are deemed to be in breach of contract.
If you are unsure about any of the points made, please contact us for more information.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions: