If you are unsure of any of the information instructed in this document, please call us on: 01924 245040
- If you have paid by card then we will automatically release a remittance document (proof of payment) to you. Please check your Emails including your Junk Folder.
- If you have paid by BACS you must wait for us to manually check the payment has cleared between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. We'll then issue the remittance to your email.
- Once you have your remittance you must contact the person(s) highlighted on the document emailed to you.
- Once the contact has confirmed you're liable to collect you may then make your own arrangements to pick up your goods.
- Take a copy of your remittance with you when collecting. A paper printed copy is preferred, however you can present a copy on your mobile device if you're unable to print.
- Collections from our premises at Ripley House are only available from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
Remittance - DON'T FORGET ME!
- If someone is collecting on your behalf, they must have your remittance document with them regardless of whether they are a courier or associate.
- Goods WILL NOT be released to anyone without the appropriate paperwork.
- Shipping is only available from our premises in Wakefield, however you will need to pay for the goods before we can provide you with a separate quote. You can get a shipping quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - This email address isn't monitored Saturday's & Sunday's.
- Vendors may or may not provide shipping. This is at their discretion so it is recommended you should arrange your own collections.
- If you are arranging your own courier, you must still arrange the collection with the vendor before doing so to avoid complications.
If the collection dates have surpassed, we are legally allowed to dispose or resell the goods without refunding the payment. If you are unsure about any of the points made, please contact us via the details below.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions: