If you are unsure of any of the information in this document, or you need help with exporting goods to Europe please call us on: 01924 245040
Our EORI number is: GB991821100000
For Northern Ireland use: XI991821100000
- If you have paid by card then we will automatically release the Collection Information and Contact Details in your Invoice Document online. Click 'My Invoices' > 'View'.
- If you have paid by Bank Transfer you must wait for us to manually check the payment has cleared between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. You'll then receive an email to say the payment has been made and to follow the steps above within your login to receive the collection information.
- Please make sure you arrange a collection time with the vendor. Once the contact has confirmed you're able to collect, you can proceed to collect your goods (unless shipping has been arranged privately).
- When you have confirmed your collection time with the vendor be sure to have access to your Invoice within your account when collecting. Vendors receive a copy of the buyers name and invoice reference, also.
- Collections from our premises at Ripley House are only available from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- If someone is collecting on your behalf, they must have your invoice number so the warehouse team can clarify the goods have been paid for.
- Goods WILL NOT be released to anyone with an Unpaid status on their invoice. Please note: Bank Transfers are marked off Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Shipping is only available from our premises in Wakefield, however you will need to pay for the goods before we can provide you with a separate quote.
- BPI Auctions will not be held responsible for damaged items in transit and therefore the customer isn't entitled to a refund should this happen. We strongly recommend collecting in person.
- Vendor's may or may not provide shipping. This is at their discretion so it is recommended you arrange your own collections. Please refer to the sale information of the auction for further details.
- If you are arranging your own courier, you must still arrange the collection with the vendor before doing so to avoid complications.
- All assets must be paid for in full before any shipping quote is provided.
All items sold at auction must be collected within the designated time frame stated on your collection note. All assets remaining after this time may incur storage charges or alternatively will be resold or destroyed. Refunds will not be given if you are deemed to be in breach of contract.
If you are unsure about any of the points made, please contact us for more information.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions: