If you are unsure of any of the information instructed in this document, please call us on: 01924 245040
- If you have paid by card then we will automatically release a remittance document (proof of payment) to you. Please check your Emails including your Junk Folder.
- If you have paid by BACS you must wait for us to manually check the payment has cleared between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. We'll then issue the remittance to your email.
- Once you have your remittance you must contact the person(s) highlighted on the document emailed to you.
- Once the contact has confirmed you're liable to collect you may then make your own arrangements to pick up your goods. Covid-19 restrictions are still in place so you must comply with social distancing rules.
- If you can proceed to collect your items: Take a copy of your remittance with you when collecting. A paper printed copy is preferred, however you can present a copy on your mobile device if you're unable to print.
- Collections from our premises at Ripley House are only available from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. However, we're currently only allowing single personnel on site to collect, so pre-book a time slot. Shipping is still available upon request, otherwise sold items will be stored for free until you can collect.
Remittance - DON'T FORGET ME!
- If someone is collecting on your behalf, they must have your remittance document with them regardless of whether they are a courier or associate.
- Goods WILL NOT be released to anyone without the appropriate paperwork.
- Shipping is only available from our premises in Wakefield, however you will need to pay for the goods before we can provide you with a separate quote. You can get a shipping quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - This email address isn't monitored Saturday's & Sunday's.
- Vendor's may or may not provide shipping. This is at their discretion so it is recommended you should arrange your own collections when allowed to do so. If shipping isn't offered then this isn't a valid excuse for not paying your invoice. If you refuse to do so you will be referred to our legal team.
- If you are arranging your own courier, you must still arrange the collection with the vendor before doing so to avoid complications.
All items sold at auction will be stored for free if you aren't comfortable collecting yet. This is of course unless you have paid for shipping from our premises. Vendor stock in different locations will also honour free storage but since the government restrictions have been relaxed somewhat, you may have to collect the goods sooner (see your remittance).
If you are unsure about any of the points made, please contact us via the details below.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions: