Current IT and Office Equipment Auctions
> Market Sectors
> IT and Office Equipment
Business and Assets for Sale: Integrated Marketing Agency
Accelerated Sale Process
Office Equipment Auctions and BPI
Renovating your office space is no cheap task. IT equipment such as computers, hard drives, servers, printers, photocopiers, fax machines and even telephones all cost serious money when you want to do the job properly. For the majority, possessing all of these items and other essentials simply isn't an option and sacrifices have to be made. Whether this is coping without a photocopier, sharing phones or scrapping essential IT infrastructure equipment, cost saving measures usually have to be made.
In truth, this doesn't always have to be the case. More often than not, you can find key office equipment through online auctions at BPI. We work with a huge range of partners throughout the UK who are looking to sell of their unused office equipment. These can be companies that have recently gone into liquidation, or even companies that are looking to sell off their excess equipment if they're downsizing or upgrading their systems. We find that a great deal of the auctions that we launch are packed with premium quality equipment – often only a generation behind the latest models or even newer. In some cases, you may find that we have equipment available that you require that has been discontinued by retail outlets, and therefore is incredibly hard to source.
The variety of equipment that passes through our warehouse is truly vast, and often, you might find exactly what you need in a similar market sector, such as office flooring
or home and office furniture
. Check out all of our current auctions, or head over to our market sector page to discover the full range of industries and sectors we work in and auction equipment and materials in.
Used Office and IT Equipment – Why Buy Second Hand?
The main benefit of buying second hand for your office renovation is cost saving. Our customers often find themselves saving thousands by investing in used equipment rather than similar models that retail at high cost brand new. Larger items such as photocopiers can be picked up at a fraction of the price, computers, often packed with the latest hardware, can be obtained for a bargain price.
We also find that our customers source equipment from us that they would otherwise not be able to afford to invest in. When an auction contains multiple lots from a company that is selling off their office assets, customers often discover items that they would have previously not considered or thought of. A great quality, highly reliable IT infrastructure can certainly be constructed from used items, many of which appear regularly in auctions.
If you can't find what you're looking for now, why not sign up for email alerts? This way you will be the first to know of our IT and Office Equipment auctions as soon a they go live – allowing you to bag yourself a bargain!
Buying Used IT Equipment from BPI Auctions
Buying your used office and IT equipment from BPI Auctions is fast and hassle free! To get started, you'll need to register an account with us. This process is quick and easy and can be done by clicking here
. Alternatively, you can complete the following steps:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button
- Here, you'll need to add your details. Br careful to input your correct contact details and phone numbers as this will speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. At this point you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Now it's time to register to bid in your preferred auction:
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
- Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery from BPI Auctions of your flooring.
- For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.
Previous auctions for IT and Office Equipment
Successfully sold on 11 April 2019
Entire Contents of City Centre Penthouse Office Due to Liquidation
Successfully sold on 09 April 2019
Due to Liquidation SiPass Integrated Access Control Equipment | Vanderbilt Industries | RRP £25,000
Successfully sold on 27 September 2018
MultiSync E905 LCD 90" Entry Level Large Format Display Television TV