Current Garage Equipment Auctions
> Market Sectors
> Garage Equipment
We're sorry, we don't have a live auction right now.
However, we work with partners across the country to bring you some of the best used garage workshop tools and equipment.
Please check back with us again soon for details of our next live auction or click here to view all our current auctions
Here are just some of the items we've sold:
A used twin post vehicle lift
A used wheel balancer with accessories
Two four wheel alignment system
Used Garage Equipment at BPI Auctions
Looking to add fresh equipment for your garage but can't justify the costs? Don't worry, here at BPI Auctions, we've got you covered. We work with a huge range of partners throughout the UK to source great quality used garage equipment for our auctions.
We source our auction lots from a variety of businesses who may be selling due to no longer trading, they no longer have space for large accessories or machinery, or perhaps they're upgrading to the latest models. We're able to purchase this machinery and equipment as large, affordable job lots thanks to our huge storage facilities near Wakefield. We are then able to pass on these fantastic savings to our bidders, offering tools and equipment at the fraction of the price of new, and in a lot of cases, cheaper than other auction sites or resellers.
In our auctions you'll find a massive range of equipment from leading brands. Popular lots include used car lifts, workshop machinery and welding equipment. On top of that, we also sell various tools and garage essentials, again for a much more cost-effective price than buying new.
Our bidders often tell us they find items in our auctions they never knew they needed. Exploring garage equipment auctions allow you to find new machinery to bring a whole new service offering to your business, such as wheel alignment systems and wheel balancers.
Of course, we don't just sell to commercial buyers. We get a huge number of domestic bidders in our auctions looking to kit their own garage and home out with a fantastic range of tools and equipment to take their car modification or restoration hobbies to the next level!
Here at BPI Auctions, we're not just limited to garage materials. You can also find a huge range of ex hire tools and machinery to suit your needs as well. Simply head over to our market sector page to browse the different sectors we cover. Alternatively, check out our current auctions to see everything we have available at the moment. If you can't find quite what you're looking for, don't worry! Sign up today to be the first to be alerted to our latest auctions – it's quick and easy.
We're proud of the high level of customer service we can offer our customers thanks to decades of combined experience in the auctioneering industry. Thousands of products pass through our warehouse unit each year, and we're able to offer the best service in the business with low starting bids, low reserves, and a flexible collection or delivery service that sees us get a large number of returning customers.
Buying Used Garage Equipment and Tools Through A BPI Auction
Buying your used garage equipment from BPI Auctions is quick and easy. First, you'll need to register an account with us – this is quick and easy, and can be done here
. Alternatively, you can complete the following steps:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button
- Here, you'll need to add your details. Br careful to input your correct contact details and phone numbers as this will speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. At this point you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Now it's time to register to bid in your preferred auction:
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
- Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery from BPI Auctions of your flooring.
- For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.