Current Woodworking Auctions
> Market Sectors
We're sorry, we don't have a live auction right now.
However, we work with partners across the country to bring you some of the best used woodworking tools and equipment.
Please check back with us again soon for details of our next live auction or click here to view all our current auctions
Here are just some of the items we've sold:
A used Multi Rip Saw
A used single sided edgebanding machine
A used Wadkin FSP 180 Four Side Planer
Woodworking Machinery Auctions at BPI
If you're working to a budget or simply prefer the older style of machines, buying used woodworking machinery is an affordable way to replace or expand your workshop equipment.
BPI Auctions sells a wide variety of used woodworking tools including lathes, bandsaws, CNC and edgebanding machines. Machines on our auctions are either no longer needed or they come from businesses that have ceased trading. This means you can pick up high quality, reliable tools at a fraction of what they would cost to buy new.
Used Woodworking Tools & CNC Machines – Why Buy Second Hand?
Buying used woodworking equipment from BPI Auctions means you know you'll be paying the real market value and not overspending unnecessarily. This makes it a cost-effective way to trial new equipment if you're thinking of expanding your business. When you're taking your woodworking to the next level, whether it's a hobby or a profession, you can feel rest assured that you're bidding on some of the best machinery on the market at the moment.
Leading brands such as SCM, Wadkin and many more often appear in our auctions, with machines selling for a fraction of their RRP, so don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about our latest woodworking auctions!
BPI Auctions also encourages buyers to view before they bid so you can be safe in the knowledge you're buying through an open and transparent online auctioneer.
If you're struggling to find exactly what you're looking for, why not check out or tool auctions
or plant and machinery auctions
Buying Woodworking Machinery Through A BPI Auction
Don't worry, buying your woodworking tools and machinery from BPI Auctions is quick and simple. First, you'll need to register an account with us:
Secondly, register to bid in your chosen auction:
- Go to the BPI Auctions homepage and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page
- From here, click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button and do the following:
- add your details, being careful to insert the correct contact information and phone numbers – this will speed up the verification process.
- Now, click 'CREATE ACCOUNT' - you will then receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery of your woodworking equipment from BPI Auctions.
For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040. Good Luck!
previous auctions for Woodworking
Successfully sold on 19 October 2018
Rye CNC Router & Centriblast Tumble Shotblast Machine with Extraction Unit
Successfully sold on 27 July 2018
Collective Woodworking and Metalworking Machinery NEW ITEMS ADDED DAILY