Current Used Commercial Kitchen Equipment Auctions
> Market Sectors
> Used Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Excellent Selection of New and Used Commercial Catering Equipment LOTS ADDED DAILY
Location: BPI Auctions, Wakefield, UK 🇬🇧
Benefits of Buying Used Catering Equipment
In general, we believe that purchasing used restaurant equipment presents better value in both the short and long-term. Most items available through auction are in excellent, working condition and are a fraction of the price of a new model. When you purchase used commercial kitchen equipment, depreciation is FAR less dramatic. This equipment already loses its initial value when the original purchaser/seller purchased or sold the equipment … as a result, you're scoring a better overall value.
Many manufacturers have problems with transporting equipment and damaging it, albeit residual, in most cases this lowers the value. Costs of repair outweigh its true worth. As a result, we see a very high turnover for equipment in our used restaurant equipment auctions that is still in great working condition and classified as B grade. Although there is no condition report, most non-working equipment can be repaired by the buyer and still save money over the cost of new.
On top of this, purchasing second hand catering equipment in any of our auctions is a form of recycling. By saving money, you're also helping the environment!
Commercial Kitchen Equipment – Why Buy Second Hand?
In all of our kitchen equipment auctions we have a vast array of household names and trusted brands. With BPI Auctions buyers can bid and buy with confidence that the equipment being sold is value for money and presented properly.
A great deal of our catering equipment customers are repeat buyers. As well as highlighting trust in our service, it also highlights a great deal of confidence in the items customers buy through us.
Buying Second Hand Catering Equipment from BPI Auctions
Buying your 2nd hand commercial kitchen equipment from BPI Auctions is quick and easy.
First, register an account with us:
Secondly, register to bid in your chosen auction:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button and
- add your details being careful to insert the correct contact details and phone numbers to speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button and you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery of your catering equipment from BPI Auctions.
For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.
previous auctions for Used Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Successfully sold on 13 November 2018
DUE TO RELOCATION Selection of Commercial Catering Equipment, Bar and Pub Furniture, Internal Fixtures and Fittings
Successfully sold on 12 November 2018
Excellent Selection of New and Used Commercial Catering Equipment