Current Home and Office Furniture Auctions
> Market Sectors
> Home and Office Furniture
We're sorry, we don't have a live auction right now.
However, we work with partners across the country to bring you some of the best new and used furniture to add a stylish touch to the home or office.
Please check back with us again soon for details of our next live auction or click here to view all our current auctions
Here are just some of the items we've sold:
A Chelsea patchwork chair
A contemporary white leather button back two-seater sofa
A supportive high-backed mesh office chair
An Eames Style Leather Low Back Ribbed Meeting Chair
Second Hand Furniture Auctions At BPI
When you're looking to invest in furniture, be it for an office or for home use, the choice available is vast. With a huge variety available and some items costing thousands of pounds, it can be difficult to know where to start. For many reasons, an increasing amount of people are turning to second hand furniture. Not only is there an obvious cost saving benefit, our customers often tell us that they find unique styles and designs in our auctions that simply can't be replicated by popular retail outlets.
We work with various partners and businesses across the country to source great quality, highly stylish furniture to suit a variety of uses. Often, a business may be going into liquidation, or need to offload their excess stock or end of line items. At this point, we are able to step in and buy this stock off them thanks to our vast state of the art storage facilities. The close relationships we have with sellers means we often obtain designer furniture for a fraction of the price of the RRP. We are then able to pass these savings on to our own customers, who can pick up premium quality items at a fantastic affordable price.
Used Furniture – What's Available?
Thanks to the huge amount of contacts we've built up with our extensive experience in the auction business, we are able to launch regular home and office furniture auctions. These are packed with an enormous variety of items, from seating such as sofas, arm chairs, dining chairs and even full suites, through to tables, desks, beds and so much more! Kit out your office space, business building or home with great quality furniture from a BPI Auction.
On occasion, we'll also launch an auction with selected vintage pieces for those looking for something a bit more unique – browsing these auctions is a great way of sourcing a bargain piece which would otherwise cost significantly more.
As well as sourcing a range of vintage items, we often find that we're able to sell incredibly stylish furniture that is still very much on-trend for a much more affordable rate than the popular retail stores and outlets. This makes us a popular choice for first time home owners, renters who require additional furniture fast, or even businesses that are looking to expand their offices. The fantastic variety of products we offer in our regular auctions means that we're now a go-to site for a huge range of furniture requirements.
Furniture Auctions at BPI - How to Buy and Receive Your Item
Buying your second hand furniture from BPI Auctions is quick and easy. First, you'll need to register an account with us – this is quick and easy, and can be done here
. Alternatively, you can complete the following steps:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button
- Here, you'll need to add your details. Br careful to input your correct contact details and phone numbers as this will speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. At this point you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Now it's time to register to bid in your preferred auction:
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
- Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery from BPI Auctions of your flooring.
- For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.
Previous auctions for Home and Office Furniture
Successfully sold on 18 July 2019
Auction Of Excellent Reclaimed, Antique And Hand Made Unique Furniture Due To Moving Premises
Successfully sold on 12 July 2019
Excellent Selection of Internal Doors, Frames, Tree Stakes and Marble Hearths on behalf of UK Based Timber Merchant
Successfully sold on 29 April 2019
SALE OF NEW BRANDED QUALITY BATH WARES, INCLUDING DESIGNER TAPS, BATHS, VANITY, SHOWERS, RADIATORS ++ - NO RESERVES
Successfully sold on 08 February 2019
Luxury Designer Furniture, Marble Dining Tables, Dining Chairs, Trumpet Tables, Designer Plastic Chairs | Low Reserves
Successfully sold on 31 January 2019
Excellent Selection Of Quality Elite Office Furniture and IT Equipment Due To Retirement
Successfully sold on 28 January 2019
Due to Closure Excellent Selection of Business Equipment, Office Furniture, Compressors, Skip Compactor etc
Successfully sold on 15 November 2018
Iconic USM Haller System. FRACTION OF THE PREMIUM RRP. Sold due to liquidation
Successfully sold on 15 November 2018
Exquisite Designer Furniture to include Designer Furniture, Dining Tables, Eames Styles Office Chairs, 1000’s available.
Successfully sold on 13 November 2018
Quality Office Furniture - Office Equipment and Commercial Catering Equipment Due To Expansion
Successfully sold on 03 July 2018
Surplus Office Furniture, Business and Warehouse Equipment due to Relocation