Current Ex Retail Fittings and Stock Auctions
> Market Sectors
> Ex Retail Fittings and Stock
We're sorry, we don't have a live auction right now.
However, we work with partners across the country to bring you some of the best ex retail fixtures and fittings to kit your space out, including the stock to go in it.
Please check back with us again soon for details of our next live auction or click here to view all our current auctions
Here are just some of the items we've sold:
A used glass shelf store display unit
A used mobile metal three bay double sided gondola 5 tier display shelf for a shop
Selection of used ex-display units
Used Shop Fittings at BPI Auctions
Whether you're improving an existing retail space or looking to open a new store, investing in shop fittings isn't cheap. From shelving and display cabinets to counters and tills, it's understandable that you want the best quality of fittings to present your product. Kitting out your retail unit with brand new fittings may, however, not be an option due to the high costs it takes to do this. For this reason, an increasing amount of shop owners, both existing and prospective, turn to auctions to purchase everything they need to give their store everything it will need to prosper.
Here at BPI Auctions, we have regular ex shop fittings for sale via auction. We're proud to provide second hand shelving, counters, display units and much more that have been sourced from partners across the UK. As you'll see, a lot of the products we put up for auction remain in great condition, meaning you can enjoy fantastic quality display units for a fraction of the price of buying new.
Not only do we stock some of the best ex retail fixtures and fittings on the used market at the moment, we also have frequent auctions of stock to go on them! This stock often comes from businesses that have ceased trading or simply want to clear end of line stock to make space for new product lines. Thanks to our huge storage facilities, we are able to buy this stock in bulk for a fraction of the price it cost the seller, and pass these savings on to our bidders in the form of low starting bids and reserves. Browse our ex shop fitting and stock auctions now, or sign up for alerts today to get the latest auctions straight to your inbox – don't miss out!
Second Hand Shop Fittings – Why Buy Second Hand?
As well as the obvious cost saving benefit when buying these units second hand, you can also enjoy more bang for your buck. Tidy up your retail unit with styling shelving, display cabinets, counters and electronics. We often get feedback that bidders find lots in our auctions comprising of items they didn't realise they needed!
Create a smart, tidy store kitted out with everything you need to ensure your products prosper, all for a price we know you'll love. We can arrange delivery or collection to suit you, and with years of experience auctioning a huge array of products, from shop essentials through to office supplies, flooring and so much more, we're confident we can provide you with a fantastic purchase experience.
Buying Used Retail Fittings and Stock from BPI Auctions
Buying your used farming equipment from BPI Auctions is quick and easy. First, you'll need to register an account with us – this is quick and easy, and can be done here
Alternatively, you can complete the following steps:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page.
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button
- Here, you'll need to add your details. Be careful to input your correct contact details and phone numbers as this will speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. At this point you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Now it's time to register to bid in your preferred auction:
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox, you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
- Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery from BPI Auctions of your agricultural equipment.
For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.
previous auctions for Ex Retail Fittings and Stock
Successfully sold on 06 March 2019
Contents of Homebrew Store
Successfully sold on 30 January 2019
Luxury Marble and Limestone Bathroom Sets and Various Limestone Tiles