Current Climate Control Auctions
> Market Sectors
> Climate Control
We're sorry, we don't have a live auction right now.
However, we work with partners across the country to bring you some of the best new and used commercial air conditioning and heating units.
Please check back with us again soon for details of our next live auction or click here to view all our current auctions
Here are just some of the items we've sold:
A new Deville Heater with the Blue Flame Technology
A used fan heater
Used Air Conditioners and Heating Equipment at BPI Auctions
Climate control equipment, air conditioners especially, are no cheap investment. In truth, they're fast becoming a much-needed addition in a wide range of environments. Offices and shared spaces can become unbearably hot during summer months, often to the point where a simple fan is no longer enough. To install a new air conditioning system in these places can rack up a bill of thousands of pounds which for many can't be justified and is unaffordable.
The same issue can be seen, or felt, in winter, when large spaces such as warehouses and outbuildings can't enjoy the benefits of central heating, making them an uncomfortable place to work. As with air conditioners, investing in brand new expensive portable heating solutions is unappealing for most, and understandably so.
Luckily, there is another option, and that's buying second hand through an auction at BPI Auctions. Used air conditioners and heating equipment are frequently made available for auction by businesses who have either ceased trading or have upgraded their systems. This means you can enjoy a premium quality used air conditioner for the fraction of the price of buying new. The same can be said for heaters and other heating equipment. Why break the bank when you can heat your space for an affordable price through BPI Auctions?
Of course, climate control equipment isn't just used in commercial environments. Many home owners are upgrading the heating systems within their property to incorporate air conditioning. In our frequent climate control auctions, you'll also find used portable air conditioners for sale, as well as smaller heaters and heating systems to fit into any size of room. Again, you can rest assured that you're enjoying a premium quality product for a much more affordable price – what's not to love?
Used Air Conditioning Equipment and Heaters – Should I Buy Used or New?
We work alongside a huge number of partners from around the UK to source some of the best quality used air conditioning equipment on the market at the moment. Reasons for sale include anything from liquidation and closure to system upgrades or changes. This means you can purchase what is often a commercial standard of equipment for a really low price. We often see some big names in heating brands come through our auctions such as Deville, so you can feel rest assured you're purchasing great quality climate control appliances.
On occasion, we also have a number of brand-new units available. This is often excess stock or end of line products that a manufacturer or supplier is looking to sell off to make space for new ranges. We are able to purchase these large quantities of products thanks to our extensive storage facilities, and sell them on to our customers for a fraction of the price.
Buying Climate Control Equipment Online – What You Need to Know
Buying your used farming equipment from BPI Auctions is quick and easy. First, you'll need to register an account with us – this is quick and easy, and can be done here
Alternatively, you can complete the following steps:
- Go to the HOME page and click on the green 'SIGN IN/REGISTER' button at the very top of the page.
- Click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button
- Here, you'll need to add your details. Be careful to input your correct contact details and phone numbers as this will speed up the verification process.
- Click on the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. At this point you will receive a verification email from us. Click on the link to become a verified user.
- Now it's time to register to bid in your preferred auction:
- Go to the CURRENT AUCTIONS page. Scroll down to the auction you want to bid on and click the Register to BID on this Auction link in the bottom right corner of the listing.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before agreeing. Then click on the blue REGISTER button.
- In your inbox, you will receive a Registration Approved email from us with further instructions on bidding.
- Upon placing a winning bid and payment of invoice, you will be sent a remittance with further details regarding collection locations, dates or how to organise a collection or delivery from BPI Auctions of your agricultural equipment.
For any queries at all throughout the process, the friendly BPI Auctions team are available between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01924 245 040 to help with any enquiries.
Previous auctions for Climate Control
Successfully sold on 12 July 2019
2014 Hargassner Classic 22 Pellet Fed Biomass Boiler