How do i sell my assets with BPI Auctions?
With auctions and online auctions especially becoming more popular the last couple of years, a lot of people ask this question. So we thought we’d explain how it works with our online auctions.
It’s quite simple when you have a checklist:
- Are your items worth selling in an auction?
- If so, have you got an estimated value and a reserve price in mind?
- Take pictures and type up a detailed overview of the item(s)
- Get in touch with us and send the above through to us or submit your information via the BPI Marketplace below
- We’ll discuss fees and timescales of your sale with you
- We’ll include your items in a collective sale with other vendors items or put them in a standalone sale if the catalogue is big enough
- Items sell, we invoice the winners, they pay us, we release a remittance document to both winner and vendor
- Collection is made between both parties
- Auctioneer pays the vendor minus the selling fee arranged… Simple!